The following are the Conditions of Sale for all buyers at South Coast Auctions. Thank you for your cooperation; no exceptions.
Buyer acknowledges and agrees to Conditions of Sale (Posted or Announced) upon award of bid at South Coast Auction LP
- All Bidders Required to Leave A Credit Card Authorization for Deposit Upon Request. $400 or 25% of Bid Which Ever is Greater
- All purchases must be paid for in full and removed by specified times (normally, Friday or Saturday, 830AM-430PM)
- All sales final
- No refunds or exchanges
- No exceptions
- Payments: Cash, Cashiers Check, Major Credit Cards and ATM accepted. Personal and Company Checks may required credit card authorization.
- All items sold As-Is-Where-Is with all faults
- Please inspect all lots prior to bidding
- While descriptions are believed to be accurate, South Coast Auction LP and the Auctioneer make no representation or warranty express or implied as to the merchantability, correctness, description, age, antiquity, appraised value or condition of the property to be sold at auction. Buyer is solely responsible for determining the condition, faults and proper nomenclature/identification of auction merchandise.
- Items may be added or deleted from sale
- ONLINE AUCTIONS: 20% Buyer’s Premium added to hammer price. All purchases will be plus California Sales Tax and Use Tax.
- LIVE AUCTIONS: 15% Buyer’s Premium added to hammer price plus lot fee. Purchases under $20 incur a $2 lot fee; $21 to $100 incur a $3 lot fee; $101 to $300 incur a $4 lot fee; and all purchases over $300 incur a $10 lot fee. All purchases will be plus California Sales Tax and Use Tax.
- 25% Cash Deposit required upon award of bid or day of sale
- Invoice when receipted is a Bill of Sale
- Payment of invoice constitutes acceptance of listed property without guaranty or warranty “As-Is-Where-Is” with all faults
- Load Out Agreement: Purchaser must pay in full and load-out by times posted or announced. All merchandise not loaded-out on time is left at SCA LP entirely at purchaser’s own risk for any and all losses due to damage, theft, weather, etc.
- Surplus inventory is purchased entirely at bidder’s own risk upon award of bid
- SCA LP will assist load-out at Purchaser’s request. SCA LP will not be responsible for any damages to items purchased, personal property or person that occur during load-out.
- NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, EXCHANGES OR RETURNS
Your cooperation is required, expected and appreciated. Thank you! South Coast Auction LP